The Chesapeake Climate Leadership Alliance (CCLA) was
established to fight global warming through education of the public, legislative
lobbying and electoral activities where needed.
We approach these efforts by:
- Advocating to stop global warming by formulating and evaluating positions on legislative and political issues of public concern
- Encouraging members of the public to communicate their views to the legislature
- Gathering and disseminating information on these issues of public concern
- Supporting other organizations that are organized and operated for similar purposes, as allowed under the law
- Promoting, encouraging and fostering other air pollution/climate change activities as deemed appropriate by the CCLA board
- Conducting any other activities permissible for a corporation exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)4
View the CCLA By-Laws (PDF Format)
The CCLA is a sister organization of the Chesapeake Climate Action Network (CCAN)
Help us fight global warming with a donation of your choice.
Please note that CCLA uses donations for lobbying and political organizing purposes, therefore your donation is not tax deductible.